When he announced @JohnArcilla’s name as the best actor winner I had to do a double take because I didn’t recognize the pronunciation. pic.twitter.com/5k1yFb1m7Z
— Quark Henares (@quarkhenares) September 14, 2021
But me being expert stalker didn’t want to take any chances so I dragged Dennis to him and yelled “director bong! I produced On The Job and this..”Bong’s eyes lit up and he told Dennis he loved his performance, which surprised me because Dennis is hardly recognizable in the film pic.twitter.com/iKcI3NRPLl— Quark Henares (@quarkhenares) September 14, 2021
Chloe Zhao then told Dennis that they really wanted a tie but Venice wouldn’t let him. She said she googled him because she thought he was a real prisoner only to find out he was a matinee idol of some sort. pic.twitter.com/3MCpL3an8n
— Quark Henares (@quarkhenares) September 14, 2021
When the golden lion winner came in, everyone applauded and looked at them. As soon as they passed our table, BJH turned back to us and said “ok. Now we can continue talking about On The Job” pic.twitter.com/Aj55NOzduN
— Quark Henares (@quarkhenares) September 14, 2021
My favorite part was when I told him “the mom and the guy in the basement in Parasite were in Crash Landing on You!” And he looked at me with a glazed look like he had no idea what I was talking about.
— Quark Henares (@quarkhenares) September 14, 2021
Here he is, quoting the film. What a lodi. Pibertday, Bong Joon-Ho! pic.twitter.com/DGM5ZUi2yp
— Quark Henares (@quarkhenares) September 14, 2021
Images courtesy of Twitter: quarkhenares


0 Comments